Wednesday 10 October 2007

Eating out age calculator

Here's one of those clever little number tricks that works out your age based on how often you want to eat out ...

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1757. If you haven't, add 1756.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should now have a three digit number. The first digit of this was your original number (ie how many times you want to go out to restaurants in a week).

The next two numbers are your age!

Innit clever, though. I love these little tricks.

The most exciting bit for me, though, was trying to work out how many times a week I'd like to eat out. I worked it out as follows: there's 21 meals in a week, and I'd like to eat out for a third of them, cook for a third and be lazy (buy something or shove something in the oven) for the rest. But, oh! the soul-searching involved in that decision process! I did probably give it a bit more thought than was intended ...!

How many times did you say you'd like to eat out??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hello foodyblast,, yes re: the "eating out food calculator". Well,, I thought I wouldnt be greedy and "plump" for twice a week. Lo and behold, I came up with the correct answer, its magic! Anyway, keep on chomping!

Cool Surfer said...

I would like to know my age in a mins.

Cool Surfer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Get updates from me: