Thursday 30 October 2008

Eastern promise

I'm reliably informed by a colleague that the programme I mentioned previously, with the apple-cheeked presenter, was called Chinese Food Made Easy. I quite enjoyed it, even though the homemade pot noodle item wasn't for me. The book accompanying the series is fab, too.

I've been on a bit of a mission to improve my Chinese, Thai and other kinds of oriental cooking this year, for various reasons. I'm actually quite proud to say that I've done rather well and some of my favourite homemade meals these days are Eastern-influenced. I'd even go so far as to say that's what I may cook if I was out to impress!

I've particularly got into noodles and I've been perfecting my not-at-all-authentic pad Thai. Remind me to give you the recipe sometime!!

No comments:

Get updates from me: