Thursday 3 January 2008

Teaching your grandmother to cook eggs

It's a bit like the beans on toast post, this one. I know you don't need a recipe for ham, eggs and chips. So this is basically me telling you about really nice food I've eaten, and that's the extent of it.

But ... well, I had ham (leftover Christmas joint of ham), eggs (fried) and chips (oven, because I used to get so fed up with all my belongings smelling of chip fat when we made our own) the other day and it was delicious!

It's also really quick and undemanding to make, which is nice for a change. It was fairly economical too.

So if I've given just one reader a little bit of inspiration for an easy dinner, then it's worth me writing about it. Or, to put it another way: "If I bring a little joy into your humdrum lives, it makes me feel as though my hard work ain't been in vain for nothin'!" [Lina Lamont]

2 comments:

Rhysickle said...

Hammy new chips... and egg!

fracas said...

Hi.. found you in the fuelmyblog directory, and thought I'd say hi! I'm voting for you at fuel... a few more and you could be on the leaderboard! come drop by and join the fun. (Oh.. and don't forget to vote for yourself too!)

Get updates from me: