Monday 22 June 2009

Tea time again

Remember I mentioned the Sikkim tea at Kim's Coffee House in Saffron Walden? What do you mean, no?!

I love this tea and I have sampled it several times when I have visited the coffee house. On our last visit we picked up a leaflet which gave some information about the supplier, the Kent Tea and Trading Company. We visited their website and were pleased to find that we could order the tea to be delivered to our very home, for enjoyment in our own little mugs and everything!

It's delicious - a second flush, so quite a lot of fruitiness and moisture, but with the distinctive Darjeeling edge. I always want to describe that as 'tobacco taste', no matter how unappetising it sounds.

Anyway, if you like your Himalayan silver tip teas, I'd recommend it. So, some good things do come out of Kent, then!

No comments:

Get updates from me: