Thursday 17 April 2008

Some weeks are longer than others

Hey everybody: it's London Restaurant Week! Oh, except it was really successful last year, so they've actually extended it to a fortnight, confusingly.

Anyway, it started on Monday 14 April and goes through to ... er, a fortnight after that. Lots of top London restaurants are offering a two-course lunch for £15 and a three-course dinner for £25. This is about the price you'd normally pay for a special offer, set menu or Toptable deal but, from what I've heard, the menu for London Restaurant Week is usually less restrictive and better quality.

I'm taking advantage of this wonderful event twice this year. I'm going to Brasserie Roux tomorrow evening and to the Cinnamon Club next Friday. Reviews to follow, I promise!

No comments:

Get updates from me: